View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 08:04 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Wow! Where to start, Parks, good choice. Chandler and Monica made Friends for me, I think I watched for them, before there was a them. I also loved Rachel and Joey as roommates. That season five sounds awful, they would have definitely lost fans and that would have cost them, then they would have been canceled with that bad taste in their mouth.

Trust me, trust me, I am getting echos of Amy saying trust me, when she introduced Luke's kid and other things on Gilmore Girls. And we have heard a lot of showrunners say that since. Heck, we have been straight up lied to, cough HIMYM. So, it sounds like they dodged a bullet. Plus, I think Parks and Recreation started right after Everwood and I can not imagine anyone else playing Andy.

If I recall Zach, he started talking about a movie, right after Chuck ended. I can not imagine anyone liking that finale. Especially Yavonne. She had so many scenes alone, or with her friends, but she couldn't be Sarah. No closeness or emotion. For a lot of the last few episodes.
I loved Chandler and Monica as well. I liked the main pairings of Ross/Rachel and Monica/Chandler. Friends is such a classic. Would you be up for a revival or reunion/movie? Yes, it would have seemed like an entirely different show if Berlanti went there, even briefly. I think it worked out for the best. The series finale was so good.

Makes sense. Did you like Luke/Lorelai? One of my favorite ships of all time.

What were the writers thinking concerning the Chuck series finale? What a joke. It was so awful, the couple episodes leading up to the series finale were awful too!