View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 05:00 PM
elherts
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Also, how long is reasonable to look and contemplate a new dining room rug? I swear I've been looking for one for three months and I always go back to the same one and then shy away from it and then I never know how to manage multiple rugs in one room, all the same pattern looks so matchy matchy, but multiple patterns is too much but I hate just plain rugs. I'm a mess. This is all happening because I hate the color below the chair molding in my dining room and have to paint it, but I accessorized the entire room around the color I'm changing...
First world problems! But I know what you mean. It has to FEEL right and if it doesn't you don't do it. It's a feeling thats hard to explain. But right now, I have no extra money for anything around the house.

Glad the buck left but I hope he didn't go somewhere else to die. Did Grizwald see him?

Scoobs will be 8 next week. Not sure how I feel about that. But he's still super spry. Today I sat at the dining room table helping my nephew with something. They have high top chairs and he jumped up onto one. I was shocked. God forbid he's not in the center of the action.

When does the new season of The Crown come out?

I saw Tootsie on Broadway yesterday. So funny.

Getting ready for the Eagles game and then Mr. Robot at 10. Will tonight be the night????