View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 04:19 PM
KatB
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Nice conversation over there.

I never watched Parks and Recreation. I know, bad Chris fan. LOL. I want to eventually watch. Is the series overall good or you liked it mostly for Chris? I love Sarah Lancaster as well. Did you watch Chuck? She was great in Chuck as well. I loved Sarah Drew as an actress, too. All of the Everwood cast is incredibly talented.

Yes, that's the thing about Everwood... many pick either Season 1 or Season 4 as their favorite season... proof of how great a series it really is. The quality never dropped. When Season 4 is arguably the best season of the season you know the quality never dropped. The show had so much more to give. Stupid CW wanting a different flavor (more teen drama type of shows) instead. Everwood had better ratings than most shows picked up.

Yes, exactly. I am glad Greg and Sarah never had chemistry together. I couldn't imagine Hannah with anyone else but Bright.

Good idea. Did you ship any pairings on VM?
Parks and Rec is amazing! The whole cast is fantastic! One really great relationship goals couple and one surprise, I really needed that couple. Very little in the way of tv troupes. Some of the best friendships on tv, ever! Season one starts slow. Season two got better and every season after that got better. Like with Chuck, they were always on the bubble, so they didn't waste time. So by now, you guessed I watched Chuck. I watched that live, first to last. Still pissed about the finale.

Veronica Mars, I loved a couple on there but I don't wanna spoil it, cause it came out of left field. I also loved Wallace and Veronica's friendship! We can chat more about all of this in the OT thread, if you want. I love talking TV.

I agree, I can not picture Hannah and Ephram, it would have been like a bad AU fanfic.

I agree, some shows never loose quality, and that is rare. Other than Parks, I can not think of a show that I loved every season. Even Friends, I love seasons 5-10 a lot better, that the first half. Parenthood was good throughout, but there were things I didn't like.