View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 12:36 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

First off that Coliver three-way was random and unnecessary. It's like they don't know what to do with them for this ep. Even if you take their scene away, the ep would still make sense. Oliver was getting wasted and baking cookies, WTF. Did we miss an ep because that was so random. I would've been okay with that if they did it before they got married not now during the very last season.

I also don't care for Michaela & Gabriel and it looks like they broke up. I thought Michaela was being selfish but also Gabriel was physically there but was listening to the tapes so why did he even bother to come? At least Michaela was able to talk to his father so she's got closure at least?

So it looks like Bonnie wanted to be at C&G so she can dig up some dirt on Tegan to give to Nate who is actually talking to the FBI. I don't think AK knows this yet.

The only part I sort of enjoyed because I thought that ep was boring was the AK & Tegan scenes. They are always great working together plus Amirah & Viola have a great dynamic together.

Why wasn't I surprised to see Frank all bloodied up? I'm assuming that was Xavier's doing? So why is he still trying to find Laurel whose brother just beat him up and probably only sent him back because he wanted him alive?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.