View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 10:22 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Another good episode

So Macy wants to dream about a relationship with Evil!Harry? ok then... seems that the dart that got her has created a connection between the two characters though & Evil!Harry will try use it to get to the sisters now that he can't magically locate them

Everyone thinks they died in a house fire . That doesn't bode well for previous characters coming back & finding them

Now a dead father... that is interesting Does that make him magical too I wonder. Ok, no. Just a heart attack but still possibly connected to their 'death'

Poor Maghie. Why must Mel try push her opinion onto her sister? Not surprised she found a way to go to the funeral. Pity it turned into a trap. Looks like they all will figure out Harry's secret now. Yay for Mel following her & getting there in time

While I understand Mel cleaned up her fathers mistakes I don't agree with her pushing her dislike onto Maggie. What is wrong with her loving the only father she knew still? But he does sound like a terrible father so can't blame her for her hate towards him

I like this direction of an Overlord, demonic factions, & the demonic war. Will be interesting to see where that goes

Perfect timing for Macy now . Pity about the magic wearing off & the camera though

Secret or at least special sister handshake between Mel & Maggie? I like it

The boxing guy seems a different character in this ep compared to last or at least more trusting

Hacy fans - all Macy needs to know which Harry is which is a look, eye to eye

Now the demon world knows they are alive. So much for that protection

Chelle » join GTmy art