View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 09:30 PM
Black_Jack
Part-Time Fan

I like the episode but it didn't go the way I expected I expected Hope to take out Cyclops and get recruited by Alaric to Salvatore School in the first ten minutes but extending it like this is painful but enjoyable as a watcher.

Are the monsters after Landon? He is a crucial ingredient to Malivore's plan.

Oh and they added Alexis Denisof in the cast. I don't trust him but if he's the bad guy its a bit too obvious.

Did they ever find Rafael?

Wait doesn't Hope still have relatives? Original Relatives that will be asking questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
I liked this episode.

The Hope/Alaric scenes were my favorite."you're the closest thing I have to a father now" really felt like the good ol times between them, when everyone else was OOC. lol when they were fighting the cyclops and Landon had no idea. but that moment with Landon and Hope.
They nailed it!

Quote:
And did Sebastian come from Malivore??
I don't think so Ghost maybe used by a certain Headmaster. AT first I thought their Uncle Kai

Quote:
I'm just not feeling this Josie/Landon pairing and it sucks cause Joise is my favorite. I just don't see any chemistry there maybe if they had some scenes in s1 that would've helped. I liked spiteful Josie making that girl nose bleed.
It seems it came out of nowhere but its okay except the Big Hope Mikaelson issue.