View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 09:59 AM
worthyoflove
Elite Fan

I've never been on a motorcycle. My uncle out in Oregon was messing around on a trip hit a rock in the road, ejected off of his motorcycle going I don't even know how fast and was lucky enough that he just broke a leg and some ribs. But they kind of scare me. But I would imagine it's a great way to sight see.

I was turned off of El Camino just based on a few headline reviews I saw but I'm sure I'll watch it eventually. I loved Breaking Bad.

Oh I loved The Fall. I discovered the first season on Netflix and then had to wait for the subsequent seasons, I think I even went to downloading them illegally as they were airing overseas before they were available here. I blame that show for my unhealthy Jaime Dornan obsession for a little while, I mean considering he's a serial rapist/killer. I love Gillian too, I mean she's always Scully to me but I also can't wait to see her turn as Margaret Thatcher on the upcoming seasons of The Crown.

Does anyone watch Succession? It is so so good. The finale of season two last night is in my top maybe two of wonderful perfect hours of television. That season alone was top five for me. It's such a great series. The ending was perfection. I've never been more satisfied with the way something has gone down so unexpectedly in a series before.