View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 08:27 AM
DaisyGirl14
Loyal Fan

I took a last minute trip over the weekend - we drove up the CA coast and back on the motorcycle so no internet for me. It was beautiful - perfect weather and honestly, so relaxing. The motorcycle trips I've taken are honestly some of my favorite - as long as you are out of the city and in the fresh air, its awesome.

I did go to see El Camino last night - its the follow up movie for Breaking Bad. It's actually a Netflix movie but they were showing it in limited release in theaters this weekend. Not sure if anyone watched that show when it was on but I thought it was great. The movie did not disappoint either - it finally gave some closure to the Jesse Pinkman character. They brought back some of the other characters from the show including Todd (who was played by Jesse Plemons).

Amanda - if you are looking for a series to watch, The Fall is pretty good. It's an older show so I'm not sure its still on Netflix, but that's where I watched it. It's a British show with Gillan Anderson and Jamie Dornan. I know you liked Mindhunter so this is similar in the sense that she's a detective and he's a serial killer. (Sounds horrible but it was actually pretty good.)