View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 11:26 AM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

I enjoyed this episode a lot. Poor Jack, she's only trying to help the team, talking about things bottled up is very important. She felt like she was going around in circles with them. I loved her conversations with McGee, Bishop and Torres. But it's nice she got Gibbs to talk at least a little bit too. It's nice how much Ziva was talked about even though she's left again.

Gibbs giving that elderly lady Esther the good news that she gets an entitled settlement from Zullow was so sweet, I loved how she hugged him as thanks. I loved her paintings, they were beautiful! And I laughed when Sloane finds Gibbs had bought one of Esther's paintings of an Elephant and hung it up in her office. Throughout the episode, I thought the actress who played Esther was familiar, I looked her up and I knew it! Amongst many other appearances, I recognised her as older Piper in the series finale of Charmed!