View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 07:36 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I for one am very glad we got to learn what happened to Jesse. I wanted it. And I think it was very entertaining to watch. Some parts were slowish but still, I loved seeing Jesse again. Personally I am so excited to get this movie and I freaking love how it picked up immediately after the show. So cool!

Pete and Badger are so freaking hilarious, and such good friends to Jesse. I was glad to see them again… the “hero” line was a little cheesey but still. It was great to see so many familiar faces like Todd and Joe and Ed. lol We even saw the Tarantula. It sucks that Ed didn’t help him at first, but like he said, a deal is a deal. He did however lie for him, so it shows he’s a decent guy. (And he was there in the end of course)

Jesse’s reaction to hearing Walt was dead... I liked that small touch.

Jesse Plemmons is quite a bit heavier than he was last time we saw him and I think they were trying to hide that a bit so there was some issues for me there with the flashbacks, but I did like having him back because I love Jesse. However, the flashbacks were a bit OOC for me. I dont feel like Jesse would be so casual with him or help him out. But I guess after he shot Andrea he was too scared to piss him off. I don’t get why he didn’t just shoot him when he had the chance to? It was rough watching them torture Jesse though in the flashbacks.

I was glad to see Jesse’s parents again even though its sad. I wish that there was more a storyline with Jesse and his brother though. It was so sweet to hear him say that they did their best and took responsibility for his actions. Stealing from them was sad, but I guess it had to be done.

I KNEW Bryan was going to pop up at some point, I just knew it. So happy when we saw him again. But I will say, both of them look older so Im not sure they pulled off the flashback stuff but still, I loved seeing it.

I didn’t expect to see Jane pop up at the end but I guess that was a nice touch? It was so long since we saw her tho so idk if that was really necessary. IDK, just to end it on her was a bit weird to me.

One thing I am a bit surprised about though is that we didn’t see Brock or find out where he was. I thought they would address that. They did have that letter to him but still.

It was so great to finally see Jesse in Alaska and happy. The perfect closure we needed. However, wouldnt the police still be able to find him in Alaska? lol.

Last edited by Alexa; 10-11-2019 at 10:50 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote