View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 03:28 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I was referring to shows in general, not just Arrowverse . Particularly CW ones imo. I also never said anything about there being an outcome of Sophie/Kate - just that they could do awkward love triangle & sexual tension moments where you get all this 'will they or won't they' feelings . Even if they never end up together, doesn't mean there won't still be a love triangle mess. I hate love triangles as I don't find them necessary & feel far too many shows resort to that story telling

Plus if they want to make Sophie bisexual (which I'm just guessing atm), that'll make it worse for me, as I'd hate for them to do anything which may suggest or make people jump to conclusions that bisexuals can't be in a committed relationship or need both man & female. That's of course jumping to conclusions, but as a bisexual, & knowing bisexual presumptions/myths, it isn't hard for my mind to go there. But mostly I just don't care for love triangles & hope that they leave the relationship for these two in the past & now concentrate on them being friends. Yes feelings will still be there, that's to be expected, but beyond that just move on & give Kate someone new eventually

Chelle » join GTmy art