View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 11:26 PM
ThirtyThree
Loyal Fan

Yes a fancy dress party is what we call a costume party. It's one of my best friends who I lived with at uni. He turned 40 last week and his theme is TV characters from 1979-2019. I'm going as a character from The League of Gentlemen. It's a dark comedy show, I doubt you will get it over there.

My mother-in-law makes yogurt too. And ice-cream. In fact she has ALL the kitchen gadgets!

Kiki I hope you are in Mr. Robot!!

Anyone any plans for the weekend? I'm supposed to be going out for food/drinks tonight with a group of mams from a Facebook group I'm in. I don't know any of them in real life but I need some new friends so I'm giving it a go. Even though I have severe anxiety about the whole thing!

Then I'm taking the kids to a party tomorrow, then dropping them off with my parents so we can go to 40th party. I've booked us a little B&B as the cost is probably similar to what we'd pay out in taxis there and back. I think we're going to see Joker on the Sunday before we go pick the girls back up. So a very busy weekend for me!