View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 04:37 PM
My Kind Of Crazy
Moderator Support Team

Was the place that accepted all supernaturals a new way to see the only one from the ones who could be together at school and all the students to see if they were able to control their powers. Alaric was told about a new teacher that could do the classes faster than anyone could. When the kids were practicing their magic for a test, there are different ways to find powerful spell used to create a new evil monster that attacked the town hall. Only the werewolves could kill the Elders at the school. Josie decided to go travel the world to find out if she fix the ascendant power and will bring the past issues that were coming to a end due to the power of darkness. Alaric came to see what he could do about the fighting at the school between Lizzy and her sister because Josie was feeling very alone and anxious. She was reading all the books on magic powers. Josie used to wait for Hope to come home from class and help with her new project for the school. The new teacher had a weird attitude towards the humans that came from a different town than where they are from. Later everyone watched the new show about the first town of Witches. It was on a hill full of trees and castles where spells are used to make the area safe from the vampires and werewolves so there would be able to all come to trust everyone. The school planned to bring everyone