View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 03:11 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

My relationship with Deer...

When we were children, we spent many summers in Western Pennsylvania. My one Aunt and Uncle had a cabin right in the mountains deep in the forest. Deer surrounded us. This was obviously the first sign I had psychic abilities. I would look at the Deer and swear they were talking to me. I told my Maternal Grandmother they were trying to communicate with me. My Maternal Grandmother was highly psychic (and very Catholic/religious) as well. I will never forget her response to me... she told me I felt the Deer were talking to me because... they were. She mentioned that Deer were God's beautiful animals and we needed to honor and embrace all of God's living creatures. She told me to trust my Intuition because it is never wrong. I was only 7/8 years old. Ever since then I've had many encounters with Deers, especially Doe. I would have Doe walk up to me out of the blue when they were scared of everyone else. Scot's mother had a home up in a northern suburb north of Minneapolis. We went up there for Christmas Eve back when Anna was only one years of age. Their home was situated in a forest. She said Deer would come into their backyard only when they were upstairs and things were quiet in the house. All of that night the Deer were popping out of the forest into their backyard and they couldn't believe it was happening with so much action going in inside the house. My mom, dad, and sister knew my relationship with Deer and we all exchanged smiles and looks knowing full well why the Deer were coming around. LOL.

Last edited by jediwands; 10-10-2019 at 04:57 PM