View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 08:18 PM
worthyoflove
Elite Fan

So he actually got a lead through ancestry and connected with someone on his mom's side that had done extensive research into my dad's mom's family. My grandmother's maiden name was Putnam...I'm 11 generations removed from the Thomas Putnam from the Salem Witch trials. But because there was someone so prominent in our family tree it was easier to track his lineage back even further to someone who was the MP of Windsor Castle, for King Edward III whom he served under until he died, Sir Thomas Foxley.

It's kind of crazy, but super interesting. I got him the DNA kit in hopes that it would connect us with someone on my dad's father's side because that family has a super murky/sketchy/questionable past when they came over from Germany and we think he left a family behind there....but nothing on that front, yet.

I bought some new Tom's ankle boots last week and kind of love them. I might have to go get them in a darker color. I got a taupe kind of color which I love but might need them in brown or black.

I get wanting teenagers up and out of bed at a certain point, like, you're not up by 11 or noon that's a problem. But man, I remember being such a night owl as a teen...there's no way I could be up at 8 a.m. every summer day. Though I guess I was though some summers because I did nanny.

I bought Trader Joe's banana bread mix today, though then I thought that's dumb, I actually have a really good recipe I could make from scratch. Then I saw pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookie mix and had to buy that too. So safe to say my clean eating is definitely taking a break this week. I went out to dinner tonight and ate giant tacos and we sat next to the Detroit Lions broadcaster and his "date", he's also a local sports guy, and my friend and I had fun texting back and forth...girlfriend or daughter? all night because she looked like she was 25. I think it was his daughter, I hope it was. I've always liked him.

Yes! I hope you show up in Mr. Robot so then I can .gif you. It'll be fun.