View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 11:39 AM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

Excellent episode! I really didn't know where this was going, kept me hooked. Of course Ziva had a plan and was playing Sahar (sp?). Glad they got them in the end.

It was lovely to see Ducky and for him to see Ziva. Poor Palmer, didn't get to see her though, hopefully later.

Sweet reunion scene with McGee and Ziva. and him showing her his twins, gosh have they grown up already! I hope we get to see them and Delilah this season.

Loved the pretend fight between Ziva and Torres. I loved how Torres was so reluctant to 'hit' her. Wow, even Ziva could see the connection with Torres and Bishop. I like how she told Torres to "don't be a wuss, tell her how you feel"

Ziva went after Gibbs and McGee when they were kidnapped in Paraguay! Spent all that time searching for them and then protecting them. She sacrificed so much. Omigosh no wonder she felt abandoned when Gibbs didn't question her 'death' or try looking for her. But then, I liked how it showed that he does miss things sometimes, and that he didn't want to lose her again if he went searching for her and didn't find her alive.

DiNozzo calling at the end. Pleeeeaaaaseee tell me we get at least just one scene with Tiva and Tali reunion.

Last edited by livstevi21; 10-07-2019 at 11:48 AM
livstevi21 is offline   Reply With Quote