View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 06:40 PM
SouthernSweetieTX
Master Fan

She lives! Hahaha!
Aside from the rain, it sounds like you enjoyed your trip! Yay!
Downton Abbey is great! But I love that type of thing.
Lornette joined us for our rewatch on Wednesday.

I made a goal on Friday night to not leave my pjs all day Saturday or Sunday and, my friends, I did it! And it was glorious! We got a lot of boxes unboxed and several I just don’t have room for moved to the garage for safe keeping. Next weekend it should be a high of 71 on Saturday!! We are going to Fright Night at Six Flags in San Antonio! I am so ready for this weather!

I finally burned a fall scented candle today. I just hadn’t been able to bring myself to do it. I mean, it’s going to be 96 on Thursday. I digress. The cold front is coming and I am excited!
I can wear a shirt with sleeves!

Baby Minion doesn’t have school tomorrow, so it’s like a bonus day for me. I can drop OM off at the train and then come home and work on work. I spent a few hours Friday trying to make my booking system and CC processing play nicely. I was not successful. I’m back at it tomorrow and I will be victorious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirtyThree (View Post)
I think I'm all caught up. I've just been reading the other thread.

Well, no surprise but the weather here has been pretty rubbish for a few weeks now. It feels like it has rained constantly for about a month! It rained almost the entire time we were in liverpool last weekend. It was still a good weekend, good to see everyone. Some of those girls I've known since I was 3!

The Five is good. I watched it when it first came out a few years ago. Yeah Luke, June's husband, is in it. He's British.

I've never seen a single episode of Downton Abbey. It's just not my thing.

I finished watching Community earlier this week. The last season wasn't great. . . And I was totally disappointed with the ending! I still loved it on the whole though.

I started Watching Parks and Rec today. I watched a few episodes last year and gave up, but I know it will be worth sticking with! I'm also still going with 13 Reasons and am totally looking forward to Riverdale coming back next week!

I've not heard of the Masked Singer, but it sounds intriguing.

Sorry I've been away for so long. It's just pretty difficult being a Taylor fan based in the UK! Seriously though, I have been pretty busy, but I've missed you girls!

Is Lornette still about?