View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 07:37 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffyannAlex
Michelle> That's a very nice way to put it. Yeah, Definitely, the families will be linked forever.
Thanks. Do you know what scene I loved in season 1 that I feel was huge foreshadowing that the Browns and Abbotts would be forever linked? It was the scene at County with Ephram and Bright sitting in chairs, Amy standing nearby, all of them looking miserable while both Andy and Harold show up and Harold almost freaks out seeing Andy there and realizing that Bright and Amy were associated with the "liberal, annoying Dr. Brown's son" The best.

Quote:
Just imagine the look on Harold's face when Andy would mention they're like brothers now...that would be hilarious....
Oh man, it so would.

I thought if there was enough time and we ever went into the future, say, whenever EA were in their mid to late twenties and they tied the knot, it would have been priceless to see Harold and Andy interactinng at the wedding! Haha. God, the jokes Andy would crack about how they are "officially family" would have been simply the best.

Either way, a wedding isn't needed. The Browns and Abbotts have been forever linked and EA is the very reason for this. And lucky for us, they always will be.