View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 06:08 AM
straws
Absolute Fan

Quote:
That totally crushed poor Angel.
"She loves me too! Right? As a friend, or a co-worker? Maybe love's too strong a word."
I love that moment (even tho I do feel a little bad for Angel there) but it's also kinda hilarious how bluntly Cordy she is when she says that lol. Plus I think that was one of the instances of Angel slowly starting to realize (he was still deeply in denial, the dork lol) his feelings for her were surpassing friendship.

Ugh, S2 (especially the last half) is legit such perfect CA buildup...Season 4? Late half of S3? I don't know her.

I listen to the Still Dead podcast and they just finished covering season 4. They don't ship CA (well, one of the hosts does, but not that much, however the other host is not here for it at all so that makes me a little sad and isn't always my favorite thing to hear lmao but I can respect differences of opinion) anyway, ramble aside, other than that it's been pretty therapeutic/fun to hear them tear S4 to shreds. It's not even in a malicious way, either, they tried to find positive things about S4 but barely could. Seeing them narratively try to break down S4's BS and slowly becoming more and more frustrated until they just couldn't...S4 is truly one of the worst season's of any television show ever. And all these years later I'm still petty and bitter and enjoyed commiserating lol.

Their 'Because Jasmine' episode was especially entertaining.
https://chipperish.com/2019/09/10/42...mine-s4-17-18/

Was she saying that just to be quippy and teasing him/kinda unconsciously flirting or was she referencing a past training mishap? I mean, probably not (cause she would've made a bigger deal out of it), but it's kinda funny to think about.
Quote:
Lorne is like: "You've ruined the sanctity of my stage!"
LMAO he sang it so aggressively. Imagine being a customer in that bar. Angel looking like he had a gun to his head forcing him on stage. That, uh, would've been something.

Icon: cangelgifs.tumblr.com