View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 12:11 AM
80s90sIsTheBest
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ididntinvitehim (View Post)
I highly recommend the show, the first seasons are great. Katey is not only good-looking, but very funny as Peggy. Despite not having seen every episode of it, I love to catch it on TV from time to time. Watching several episodes in one sitting can be a bit tiring due to the sitcoms' general nature, so I rather see one or two episodes in a day. Along with The Nanny, Married With Children is a favorite sitcom of mine. Golden Girls is another one I like despite only watching compilations of it. I wish I could see it on TV, with subtitles and commercials too. Just to make it seems more authentic. The sitcoms created before 2000 have such a catching tune! Thank You for Being a Friend is once more stuck in my head.

What's up with the watermark? I've seen it on pictures before, but I still don't know what was exactly the reason for this change. Doesn't gettyimage have enough traffic to support itself? I hope it won't have the same fate as tinypic. The gradients don't look bad, especially in the first banner. It's incredible how good she looks after so many years! By the way, does Gemma have a happy end?
thanks for the recommendation, but MWC isn't a type of comedy I'd watch simply because I'm not really into much comedy not saying I hate it just depends if that makes sense and I get that Katey is funny in the show in fact I'm sure she is, it's just I know I wouldn't like it. I love Katey, but I refuse to watch MWC period.

Gemma does not get a happy ending unfortunately I don't want to spoil it for you, but her ending is very tragic although she does get some happiness for a bit with Nero. I've made quite a few gifs of Gemma & Gemma/Nero [Gero] from SOA I don't know if you've seen those yet, but if your interested check them out.

As for the watermarks I don't know why they put the watermarks on the pics I hate it, but I was able to work with it and I did try my best to get the watermarks off the pics which kinda worked, but you can't really see them I don't think. Watermarks have always been on pics I just don't use those ones if I don't have too, but sometimes I have and in the case of the wallpaper for Katey I had too.

Here's a Gemma banner that I made earlier...

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 09-26-2019 at 12:46 AM