View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 08:11 PM
straws
Absolute Fan

Quote:
(Side note: BuffyWorld, which provided episode transcrips is gone!
I'm using SpringfieldSpringfield.co.uk now which isn't as clear or clean hence some incorrect and absence of some character tags but at least it's something.)
Does Waybackmachine work for you? It's working for me for now. *knock on wood*

https://web.archive.org/web/2018*/ww...l/transcripts/

Quote:
It just occurred to me that she sorta did it for both Angel and Wesley as well in 'To Shanshu in LA':
Cordy: "I hope you can figure out what the lawyers raised sometime before the prophecy kicks in, and you croak- that was the old me, wasn't it?"
Angel "I like them both."
I know there are a lot more instances of this, I just can't think of them rn. Of course, we also have moments where her Queen of Tactlessness comes into play.
The "you love me?" "not you dumbass, him!" moment with Cordy, Angel, & Groo comes to mind lol.

Quote:
Unfortunately, drug-induced Angelus later ruined his censorship about the play but she ended up actually appreciating that.
"Angelus might not be the most soothing company but at least he's honest. Shouldn't I expect the same of the non-evil versions of my friends?"
(That one was from memory )
I love fic that explores a chained up Angelus and a vengeful Cordelia.

Quote:
Cordy is actually so much worse, she literally has one of those glass breaking voices.
True, but Cordy has her confidence and 'fake it till you make it' working for her. She believes she's a good singer, at least...lmao
Angel looks in pain every second he's on stage. You can feel the cringe.

Icon: cangelgifs.tumblr.com