View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 04:58 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
yes, I've seen the front cover. I'm guessing it will be one or more of the alternate Earth ones.
You saw the cover? Yeah, that was back in 1985, and that was for real. They actually killed off Supergirl back then, but they eventually brought her back in the last 1990s.

Thanks, dragonfire. But I think it was pretty obvious that Fox was mismanaging their franchises. It's a shame because they really had a chance to do great things after First Class, Days of Future Past, Logan, and Deadpool, but then they just screwed it up all over again, just like they did with The Last Stand and X-Men Origins. And don't get me started on their Fantastic Four movies. But I still wish that Fox had bought out Marvel entirely back in the 1990s and not let Sony or Disney get their hands on anything. James Cameron was originally going to do a Spider-Man movie for Fox back in the early 1990s before the project fell through. I'd rather Fox have everything than Disney. And yeah, I think it's obvious that Disney screwed up Star Was ten ways to Sunday. But that has to do with Kathleen Kennedy and the producers just not knowing what to do or how to do it. I wish Lucas had just ended everything in the 80s.