View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 04:59 PM
January174
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
Nothing can even come close to the chemistry Dylan and Kelly shared.

Quote:
and yeah Brandon did cheat but everyone cheated on each other on this show I haven't seen the Emma episodes ever, I've been meaning to watch that but not sure I want to see that side of Brandon.
I'm pretty rusty with the later years but I didn't think Dylan ever cheated on Kelly right? although probably because they never really got back officially together until the final ep?
I think the closest he got was the fishing with Brenda in early season 4, I'm still ticked off with him for that

Oh gosh I really would warn against watching the Emma episodes...I found it and even the whole of season 8 just painful to watch, and the Emma storyline really really turned me off Brandon, actually made me dare I say it "despise" him and i loved Brandon seasons 1 -4, what a great guy etc. But I do sense again this is more Jason's request, sick of playing the good guy wanted to do something dark, but it really turned me off him and any potential for him and Kelly completely. so watch at your own risk or at least have some warm fuzzy good Dy/k material to watch right after