View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 01:39 PM
January174
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
Do you guys read Dylan/Kelly fanfiction? If you do, you HAVE to read this one..it's so amazing. The author follows the actual storylines but with more Dy/K details and stories.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13375595/1/The-Pact
Wow Thank you so much for this! I haven't read fanfic in years but this is good! I've only read the first 2 chapters so far but I love how it's meshed with real scenes, I can totally picture it,

Did anyone here watch the reboot? or been watching cast interviews that have all come up in the past few months because of it?

I did actually like the reboot because it's just so nice to see originals together, but obviously we will never get any Dy/K mention because of Luke And I feel like since the reboot started soo many B/D fans have come out it's almost insane they seem to be a much more vocal group unfortunately so I felt like Dy/K is being even more forgotten
Did any of you see an interview with Jennie and Tori and they were doing a silly quiz about the show and Jennie actually thought Kelly ended the show married to Brandon... I know her memory is bad but come on?! It's sad that she may have forgotten all about Dylan Kelly
Just wanted to share with you guys, I miss this Dy/k cave (or maybe I should save "Cove" )to come too