View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 09:34 PM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

I personally don’t think that he’s being insecure or it’s the “oh, she’s so hot” comments because that’s a fact and it’s not crossing a line ... but I definitely think that he takes offence to lewd or overly sexual comments about Eliza’s body. I mean, he doesn’t like it when people say that about him so I don’t know why people would be surprised that he wouldn’t want that said about his wife as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a little chaos (View Post)
I’m actually fuming, Bob blocks someone for whatever reason and his “fans” respond by mocking and belittling him?? Posting sexual Clarke gifs and saying “bob, don’t look” “Bob is dumb” HIS OWN FANS.

Bob can block whoever he wants for any reason he wants on HIS Twitter, I’m so over people defending crappy, entitled people instead of supporting and respecting bobs choices.
This! So much. It makes me mad and I don’t know how people can call themselves Bob fans and then mock him for doing what is right by him and the people he loves, he can block whoever the heck he wants and I support his right to do so.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit