View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 02:58 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

I have a coworker who is a big Everwood fan. I never even knew this until recently and I've known her for years. It's a miracle I found this out considering Everwood hasn't been on the air in years and we hadn't talked about TV series at all until recently. We talk sports. We live in Minnesota, hockey is something everyone talks about here, lol, so we talk Minnesota Wild and other sports.

When we started discussing Everwood, I was so pleasantly surprised. It was great. She said Everwood is easily one of her top shows of all time.

We got to talking more about shows and she also loves Lost and Stranger Things... two of my favorite series as well. She asked me recently if I had seen Dawson's Creek and if so, was it worth the watch. I told her to run, run far away from that thought, do not even think of watching this series. I explained why and she couldn't believe it. Considering she loves Ephram/Amy and Andy/Nina, as well as Jack/Kate and Sawyer/Juliet on Lost I knew her shipping pattern. She likes the ships that make sense. The main, traditional ships. Thus, I would bet money she'd ship Dawson/Joey and Pacey/Andie. I didn't want her to be tortured watching the series so I had to warn her. She thanked me. LOL.