View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 10:46 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

I finally watched it too and I enjoyed it.

I'm glad they didn't drag out Sky's mystery and at least that one's finally solved. Too bad she's really dead. But I'm lukewarm that Malcolm killed her. He's easily the most dispensable on the show because he's dying. Imo, Jason is better off not knowing the truth. But I guess it's better that Malcolm killed her than either Santiago or Gigi who I both love dearly. Speaking of, they're both not okay right now. And Santiago is reaching out to Jason because he finally knows what he is to him.

I was laughing that Danny was just telling everyone in that ep that he's Sky's sister. But good news for him & Alicia as it looks like at least their relationship survived. And also they really didn't do much for Ingrid & Matteo at these last few eps. It's like their characters were completely forgotten. I don't know what to feel about them being together (or maybe it was just sex) but I would love for them to be the baddies next season. It also looks like it was Matteo that shot Santaigo in the end although I won't assume right away because this show is all for the drama and maybe it's Felix. Also I forgot, didn't Yoli & Carolina know about what Felix did and why Gigi left him when he came again wanting a 2nd chance?

They also need to write better for Yoli & Carolina (most especially Carolina). Other than Yoli & her coming out, her relationship with her family, connection to Sky, there really isn't much for her. Same with Javi. After his rehab, there also wasn't much for him. Is he gonna go back to his old ways or is he really a changed man? Also yikes on sleeping with Ingrid's mom.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote