View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 04:56 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yep. It made a lot of sense for John Wesley Shipp as the real Jay Garrick. Yeah, Tommy was like the only character who had a happy ending. Not just cause he had Peter's ability, but also cause the many similarities/parallels between them, and that when it showed the Dad walking away his hair/coat looked like Peter's hair/coat from S1, and it looked like he turn invisible? Which is interesting cause in the book that tied to Reborn it revealed that was Peter's last known ability, and I think after the Dad left the card in Malina's locker he stopped and stared at the spot where Peter&Claire first met, and if true Kring said something about Peter's fate would be revealed right before Reborn ends, and of course right before Reborn ended it revealed the guy who left the cards for Tommy&Malina was their Dad.
Well, yeah, I did understand making John Wesley Shipp the original Flash.

Tommy had kind of a happy ending, but Tommy and Malina's storyline was still left open ended because we never found out who daddy was. Of course Peter is our prime suspect. But I doubt Kring would go along with that if they got another season. Oh, good call about the ending. Yeah, that mysterious person walking away did seem a lot like future Peter in season 2 after Nathan had been shot. OMG, was that were Peter and Claire first met? Wow, now I'm really suspicious. I don't know how the cards fit in with Peter, though.