View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 08:33 PM
dragonfire
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yeah, I guess the Penelope thing was kind of obvious considering whomever was behind the GK had to know about the game, and we saw what everyone was like back in the 90s. Although that flashback was more 80s to be honest. Yeah, I had Jay Garrick guessed right away. I just didn't know who was gonna play him.

Good point about Tommy. Malina was mostly with Luke the entire show. I shipped those two. But yeah, Peter does make sense considering that Tommy has Peter's ability.
Yep. It made a lot of sense for John Wesley Shipp as the real Jay Garrick. Yeah, Tommy was like the only character who had a happy ending. Not just cause he had Peter's ability, but also cause the many similarities/parallels between them, and that when it showed the Dad walking away his hair/coat looked like Peter's hair/coat from S1, and it looked like he turn invisible? Which is interesting cause in the book that tied to Reborn it revealed that was Peter's last known ability, and I think after the Dad left the card in Malina's locker he stopped and stared at the spot where Peter&Claire first met, and if true Kring said something about Peter's fate would be revealed right before Reborn ends, and of course right before Reborn ended it revealed the guy who left the cards for Tommy&Malina was their Dad.