View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 03:43 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I was talking about the OG GK back in the Parents HS you know Penelope? Also so far she's RD's best villain. I mean look at what she's done throughout RD's timeline, and even after she exposed herself she still got away. I think mostly everyone got Jay Garrick right. Yeah, but between the Twins Heroes focused a lot more on Tommy than both of the Twins. Peter as the Dad makes a lot of sense. I mean there's arguably a lot of evidence for it. We'll know on December 20th. I don't know if Disney would like it or not.
Yeah, I guess the Penelope thing was kind of obvious considering whomever was behind the GK had to know about the game, and we saw what everyone was like back in the 90s. Although that flashback was more 80s to be honest. Yeah, I had Jay Garrick guessed right away. I just didn't know who was gonna play him.

Good point about Tommy. Malina was mostly with Luke the entire show. I shipped those two. But yeah, Peter does make sense considering that Tommy has Peter's ability.

Why wouldn't Disney like it? I'm basically using the same characters they're using, I'm just adding a few and stretching out the story so it's more detailed and less confusing. Come on, six phases and six Avengers movies for the six founding Avengers and the six Infinity Gems? Would Disney object to that? Would Disney have a problem with the Masters of Evil, or Ultron disguised as The Crimson Cowl until he was revealed to be Ultron at the end of that films? Or Justin Hammer's Death Squad being featured in the second Iron Man film instead of Mickey Rourke? Or the Mandarin actually being the damn Mandarin? Or Hank and Janet as Ant-Man and Wasp instead of Scott and Hope and Eric O'Grady as Yellowjacket? Or Adam Warlock in place of Peter Quill, and The High Evolutionary as his "father," as well as being the creator of Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, and Tigra? Mar-Vell as Carol Danvers' boyfriend who dies of cancer and passes the torch to her? The Kree-Skrull war spilling over into Earth? Agents of SHIELD and The Defenders as film series instead of TV shows? The original Human Torch, Jim Hammond, as Steve Rogers' teammate? She-Hulk featured in the Hulk sequel? And they don't really need Spider-Man. That was a big waste of time anyway. And you haven't even seen my plot outlines for the films yet. I go into great detail.