View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 03:39 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Ok, but when it comes to Riverdale I gotten more right than just Charles being F.B.I. Also there's the Flash, and Heroes as well. Yeah.
Well, you didn't get the Gargoyle King right. And what about The Flash and Heroes? I forgot what your predictions were about those.

And did you go check out my restructuring of the MCU? Never mind, I'll repost it here.

No Spider-Man, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Punisher, or anyone not associated with The Avengers.

Main Characters: Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, She-Hulk, Ant-Man(Hank Pym), Wasp(Janet Van Dyne), Captain America, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Adam Warlock.

Supporting Characters(The Avengers, The Defenders, Guardians of The Galaxy, Agents of SHIELD): Hawkeye, Black Widow, Sharon Carter, Maria Hill, Nick Fury, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Wonder Man, Human Torch(Jim Hammond), Tigra, Falcon, War Machine, Winter Soldier, Gamora, Drax, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Moondragon, Starhawk, Aleta, Yondu, Martinex.

Main Villains: Loki, Ultron, Thanos, The Red Skull, The Masters of Evil(Baron Zemo, Madame Masque, Crimson Dynamo, The Absorbing Man, Klaw, The Enchantress, Blackout, Moonstone, Titania, Goliath, Crimson Cowl) Hela, The Mandarin, Crossbones, Yon-Rogg, The Taskmaster, Nebula, Ronan The Accuser, Michael Korvac, Yellowjacket, Iron Monger, Whiplash, Force, Shockwave, Aldrich Killian, Killmonger, The Executioner, Dormammu, The Super Skrull, Justin Hammer, Advanced Idea Mechanics(AIM), HYDRA, The Serpent Society, The Kree Empire, The Skrull Empire.

Cosmic characters: The Elders of the Universe(The Collector, The Grandmaster, The Runner, The Champion, The Obliterator), The Asgardians, The Nova Corps, The Eternals, The Deviants, The Celestials, The High Evolutionary.

Phase 1: Avengers Assemble

The Invincible Iron Man
Captain America
The Mighty Thor
The Incredible Hulk
The Astonishing Ant-Man
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Phase 2: The Masters of Evil

Iron Man: Armor War
Captain America: Super Soldier
The Sensational She-Hulk
Ant-Man & The Wasp