View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 12:16 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

☆ Celebrating One Year at Charmed (2018)!

C E L E B R A T I N G O N E Y E A R    
    A T C H A R M E D ( 2 0 1 8 ) ☆

We made it to a year here at ! I am so happy to have been apart of the board since it opened. Some months more than others, but none the less, I've been here for the majority of the year. I am looking forward to many more year celebrations in the future. So happy to be one of the mods and posters here at the Charmed 2018 board. Let's party! ~ Ash (in love with you dummy)

It is hard to believe that this little board is one year old now! Like Ash, I've been a part of the board pretty much since the beginning as I started posting in the month before the show began. I can't say that about any other board I post on. I have to admit this show had me wary, I hated that they were remaking my childhood favourite show, but then I gave it a chance & haven't looked back. The show is different & it also has similarities - but one thing I know for sure is that the show is wonderful. It is forging its own path & I look forward to seeing where it takes us, & takes this board. Here's to many more seasons, years, & celebrations! ~ Chelle (shinebrighterxx)

x

You're better together, your differences
are your strengths, & nothing is stronger
than your sisterhood. Nurture that.

  

O U R J O U R N E Y S O F A R . . .

Board Opened: September 1 2018
Temp Mods: Johnnie, wickedrum (Rita), kostilicious (Holly)
Season 1 Premiered: October 14 2018
shinebrighterxx (Chelle) appointed mod: December 16 2018
Charmed (2018) renewed for second season: January 2019
Celebrated 5,000 Posts: March 10 2019
Season 1 Finale Aired: May 19 2019
in love with you dummy (Ash) appointed mod: June 30 2019
Board Customized: August 19 2019
Season 2 Premieres on: October 11 2019

(credit: in love with you dummy)

(credit: shinebrighterxx)

Chelle » join GTmy art