View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 10:46 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
I can't believe Nancy didn't tell him where they were going
And that too. She didn't even tell him where they went, she just left. What are they roommates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Yeah the crapping on Holden stuff was a thing in S1 as well which makes it more annoying that they do it in S2 and really there isn’t any justifying them doing it. I mean we got to see Wendy have a GF and Bill has his own arc that took up time every episode but we saw Holden what, fold shirts and being lectured by parents in Atlanta that it can’t posdibly be anyone other than the KKK? Different opinions and all but all the action we got from Holden was the Atlanta stuff

Did anyone else notice that at one of the crime scenes Wayne Williams was there taking pictures of the crime scene? This was in episode 6 a few episodes before we even met him, it was crazy
I didn't see it that way. Holden was the reason the FBI even had this case in the first place. He was also the reason they caught Williams. To me, I like Holden more this season than the first because Debbie really dragged down the character for me in S1. And he also got Manson, his favorite. They also treated him smugly when he first presented the Atlanta child murders to the team but we all know he's always right. I like that about him, his instincts.

I didn't notice that since I was unfamiliar and only found out about it afterwards so I missed him in ep 6. It was a great Easter egg!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.