View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 10:27 AM
Ropetuned
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I agree about BTK. I can't wait for that to unfold soon. He's creepy.

I also don't feel like Holden was a side character this season. And him being the fall guy with the others taking shots at him... that was also what happened to him in S1. He's always been like that.

I personally think Wendy did a good job with interviewing the killers. I also kinda like that she gave Gregg an opportunity, even though he was terrible at the questioning. Wendy's really smart and I wanted her in Atlanta so she was more involved but hopefully she'll be more involved once the BTK thing happens.

I wasn't familiar with the child murders but damn, I'm really sad that the entire investigation isn't really over and that they're re-opening the investigation again. It is odd they never investigated the father leaving because that's pretty shady stuff.

I too love the Tench family drama. We can definitely see how it affected Tench at work and I admire him for trying to keep his personal & professional life apart. I hate that Nancy just left (and with Brian too) without even telling Tench or trying to work it out. Surely Nancy saw how big the Atlanta child murders have been as it was on the news all the time and could be more understanding given her husband's line of work? Tench was there every week. He's actually quite lucky to be there every week given the nature of his job.
Yeah the crapping on Holden stuff was a thing in S1 as well which makes it more annoying that they do it in S2 and really there isn’t any justifying them doing it. I mean we got to see Wendy have a GF and Bill has his own arc that took up time every episode but we saw Holden what, fold shirts and being lectured by parents in Atlanta that it can’t posdibly be anyone other than the KKK? Different opinions and all but all the action we got from Holden was the Atlanta stuff

Did anyone else notice that at one of the crime scenes Wayne Williams was there taking pictures of the crime scene? This was in episode 6 a few episodes before we even met him, it was crazy