View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 09:09 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

It's fine to take the tags off now, the show has been streaming for a week.

I've finally finished watching and wow, amazing. Tench is probably my favorite this season. Imagine having to deal with his job & problems at home all at the same time. He even went to those company imposed parties & events. What an amazing employee. I just couldn't understand why Nancy was so cold to him. At one point she just wanted him to be there. I understand her frustration of course (and also why Tench didn't want the rest of the team to find out) but compromise is needed. Atlanta really took a toll on Tench's marriage cause he was away all the time and I know Nancy needed all that support so I guess her leaving him was inevitable.

It wasn't proven if Williams have help from others? At least he got caught but maybe the reason why it was so hard to pin it on him was because they failed to get evidence when they first arrested him?

My only rant is that Wendy became MIA when Ford & Tench had to go back to Atlanta full-time since the child murders were gaining national attention. I get the feeling that she wanted to be there and was always left alone even if Gunn was giving her praise as to why he needed her at home base.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.