View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 01:57 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Glad you have something to ease your mind Love having you around here too

well that's a bit disappointing - especially if you'd be working for free. Free experience is still experience but not really a job so that's a hard situation

I like family in larger doses

My work is hit & miss. Its mainly being so far away from family that is taking its toll on me. But I also don't think I'm going to get anywhere working here & don't think the centre aligns with who I want to be as an educator/my beliefs. But to move closer to my family I should get my driving license first so going to work on that, then look for a new place to work
Going back today wasn't too bad. But crazy me ended up agreeing to work an extra two hours which made for a long day (one of my co-workers who was on the closing shift called in sick so we needed someone to stay back & I'm one of the few who could)

Chelle » join GTmy art