View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 05:41 PM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Love the gif, Kate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris (View Post)
I was very confused entering this thread for sure. But I've been following twitter these past few days and Bob Morley, once again, my hero. I don't think it to mean anything about Bellarke in season 7, personally, since I doubt Bob even knows by now anything about it. It's just a response (a valid one) to Jason and I love him.
Yup, I have to admit that I was depressed over it last night whilst happy that Bob actually said it (bless this man, he doesn’t give any ***** anymore) but apparently, he would have known for a while as to his storyline this season because it’s discussed before writers start working on scripts ... so he is most likely reacting to the interview when he was probably given very different instructions on how to play Bellamy during Bellarke scenes. We know how good Bob and Eliza both are ... if they’re not supposed to play two people who have feelings for each other, it won’t come across onscreen that way.

Sharon, Beliza being canon takes the sting off a bit but I’m going to still be pissed about no Bellarke endgame as much as I tell myself to not expect anything from Jason/these writers anymore. Oh well, I’m ride or die for this ship so I guess that I’m going down with it, no matter what.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit