View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 10:17 AM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
oi guys why u dissing my epic twilight

edward bella forever but man rpatzz and kstew ****ed up their relationship still cant
watch snowhwite and the huntsman properly look at it the same after what happened
whats all this mouse talk die mouse dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i did use to watch 901210 when i was super young with my mama but dont remeber much hehe it was before my time

hope everything is ok with u alex
Well, Twilight doesn't really age all that well, Lauren. I told you I actually did like the first book, but the movie totally messed up the story and changed too much. And yeah, Rob and Kristen's relationship ended up self destructing, leaving too many shippers disappointed.

I agree, the Mouse must die. Or at the very least he should give up Marvel and Fox and go back to making cartoons.

Oh, you did watch some 90210 when you were a kid? Yeah, I guess you were too young to remember most of it. It was my generation's thing.

I'm okay, Lauren. Thanks. I'm doing my best, anyway. I hope everything is okay with you and your family and the move is going well.