View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 07:35 PM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I do have to admit that, after season 4, Jason had some good quotes about them and how it’s always been their story.

In contrast, if you take the Becho relationship out of the show this season, does anything change? No. The plots don’t change, and the characters’ arcs don’t change. Linctavia, Memori, and Clexa all have influenced the story in significant ways. (I definitely don’t have to like the ship to admit that.) Even smaller ships like Marper and Jasper/Maya have. But Becho . . . nope. I think it’s the most lackluster relationship they’ve ever written.

I agree with what some of you have said, how it’s nice to be able to discuss this in here freely and civilly.
I do like that.

I just think that they’ve truly written them into a corner and don’t quite know what to do now. It served to create some drama between Bellamy and Octavia becsuse she wasn’t happy when she found out about Becho but that lasted what, a day. And also, a clear obstacle when it comes to Bellarke and as a means of showing Clarke’s reaction to Bellamy in a relationship (she never saw him with Gina, so).

Karina, don’t feel dumb. I honestly thought the same too when I first saw the script because it looks very legit. Not sure why someone would go to that trouble to deceive fans.

Blessed with more Beliza today, we love one supportive husband.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit