View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 03:07 AM
80s90sIsTheBest
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I thought it was a great ep. I didn't care much for the Alicia & Danny SL since I don't ship them but damn, Heather is there at the hotel and will cause trouble for sure. Danny broke up with her but technically he did cheat on her so... I have no idea why Heather is there but of course it's dramaaaa.

Gigi finally saw Felix and it wasn't a great reunion, as expected. But I also can't help but worry that Felix will continue to con Yoli, Carolina & Gigi by letting them believe him (and his fake FBI story) by turning them all against Santiago.

I also don't care much for Ingrid staying with Mrs. P & Jason's family. They're setting it up now to look like Jason & Ingrid will be a thing since she's staying at his house now. Also I can't believe Ingrid cleaned up. I know she meant well but she should've asked permission first. She's staying at a house not a hotel.

We also finally meet Matteo's boss, Teresa, who is fronting a car dealership as a legit business. HAHA, that's how you do it. I'm not quite sure yet what Teresa & Santiago will bring to the SL but they need each other especially if they wan to take out the competition next door.
I don't know if you saw that promo I put up for next week, but it's about to get even better with Teresa.

It's funny you mention Jason & Ingrid because at first I actually kinda liked them together not shipped them or anything just because Jason was so nice and supportive to her ya know. Now that they might become a thing I don't know how I feel about it.

I don't care about Danny & Alicia either

I don't ship anyone on the show..yet, but although usually that changes for me sometimes not.

Gigi & Fliex that was some scene, but yeah I also expected it wasn't going to go well..I didn't even recognize that was Adrian Pasdar I had to really look at his face to notice.

To be honest I'm just watching this for Katey, but I don't really hate the show or anything, but now that Katey is here it makes it even better (for me)