View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 07:53 PM
SouthernSweetieTX
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
Two of my former students (siblings) who have been living in London for the passed 8 years (that's where they are originally from) are on vacation here this week. They made it a point to get in touch with me so we can meet up. I'm so honored. You are in the US for one week and have so many things to do and friends to see and you want to meet up with your 3rd grade teacher? Okay! The older son is actually a huge DJ in London which is pretty cool. You can buy his stuff on itunes. I am meeting them for breakfast tomorrow morning.
That is sooo awesome! I had my 2nd and 4th-grade teachers at my wedding! Great teachers make a permanent impression. What a great testament to you! That's so sweet!

In case there was any doubt... we are still packing. We've made it to shrink wrapping the furniture. That's a step in the right direction. I've only paused to update you bc I'm printing my lease and move in inventory forms.