View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 02:08 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Wolverine & Rogue {Logan & Anne Marie} #5: "I'm not gonna hurt you, kid." - Logan {X-Men}

WOLVERINE & ROGUE APPRECIATION THREAD

Source

There’s not many people that’ll understand what you’re going through. But I think this guy, Xavier, is one of them. He seems to genuinely want to help you. And that’s a rare thing, for people like us. So… what do you say, we give these geeks one more shot?
FANS
1. Beyond Insane
2. SaraLove8
3. Sweet Embrace
4. KeepThisaSecret
5. thepoison
6. L i N d $ @ y
7. littlelexipedia
8. eternal◘fate
9. Kiane
10. LucyGu
11. Hawthorn
12. ElizaSparrow
13. hlgreenie
14. IrishSouthernBelle
15. Calgaryfan2006
16. ManhattanBabe
17. science girlfriend
18. B.Chambers
19. Dieselandust
20. Jon_Robb66
21. PureSummerMagic
22. beautiful connection ♥
23. Shaded Grey
24. Si_Crazy
25. CommanderM
26. cap'n cook
27. Lady Asphodel
28. val ღ
29. Paradise
30. only told the moon
31. cherrypie12345

Source
Quote:
Interviewer: There was a lot of schedule juggling, but there have been a few moments where the whole gang was back together. Did it feel like a reunion moment?

Hugh Jackman: I was honestly waking up in the mornings feeling, 'This is unbelievable.' There I was with Anna Paquin. I remember she stayed back 10 hours after working when I did my screen test [for ‘X-Men’]. 'Don't worry, I'll stay and read with you.' I thought that was amazing. She was literally a little girl when we started. There we were in the monastery talking about children and babies. Everyone has moved on. Patrick Stewart is married again! But that original camaraderie and friendship is there again. Doing it with Bryan on a quality picture makes you realize how lucky you are.

Source
Future Titles

- He didn't care about his life or health. He just wanted to save her...
- Even though he can't touch her, it doesn't mean they can't be close

previous threads
001. 002. 003. 004.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 08-12-2019 at 02:17 PM