View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 02:35 PM
kerbear28
Fan Forum Hero

Those vids are all amazing. Thanks, Mina!

Alright, it's past time for our FINAL round of the survivor. Here we go. Let's do this. (Note: For this last round, we are still voting for the quote we like LEAST)

SEASON ONE
FRARY QUOTE SURVIVOR
(1x09 “For King and Country” – 1x22 “Slaughter of Innocence”)

ROUND SIXTEEN

Vote off the quote that you like the LEAST.
The first quote to receive 5 votes will be voted off.
If 48 hours pass with no quote receiving 5 votes, the quote with the most votes is eliminated.

Original Post

1. “Why would you want her?” ~ Catherine
“Because I love her, despite everything that she’s done.” ~ Francis (1x09)
Voted Off Round 12

2. “Francis is reasonable in all things, but he is relentless in his love for you.” ~ Catherine (1x09) Voted Off Round 13

3. “I see a future for us quite clearly. We would be happy. I would give anything to spend my life, however long, at your side.” ~ Francis
“I know you would.” ~ Mary (1x09)
Voted Off Round 14

4. “She let me decide. It's odd, isn't it? That your mother was the one to show me what was truly in my heart.
You. It's you. It's always been you.” ~ Mary (1x13)

5. “Does this mean you’ll marry me?” ~ Francis
“Yes!” ~ Mary (1x13)
Voted Off Round 1

6. “Well, there is something that everyone will want from us that we can agree on.” ~ Francis
“A castle full of little royals?” ~ Mary (1x14)
Voted Off Round 4

7. “After the Archduke left, I couldn’t help thinking about how fragile we are, how everything can change in an instant, how nothing is permanent.
I started thinking about our future. I want us to be a family. To share a life. I want a child, more than anything.” ~ Francis
“I want a child, too. I want a family, a future with you. More than anything.” ~ Mary (1x14 Deleted Scene)
Voted Off Round 3

8. “But we are together now. Utterly. Completely. I am yours.” ~ Francis (1x15) Voted Off Round 11

9. “I don't make love to you because I want a baby. I want a baby because I love you.” ~ Francis (1x15) Voted Off Round 15

10. “It's the first time in weeks that no one's pestered me about giving you heirs.” ~ Mary
“Perhaps I should pester you.” ~ Francis (1x16)
Voted Off Round 5

11. “What if my wife doesn't realize that I love her? What if she doesn't see that I've put her first?” ~ Francis
“Francis, thank you.” ~ Mary (1x18)
Voted Off Round 10

12. “You may hate me right now, but I have done this for you. I love you, and I've put you first.” ~ Francis (1x18) Voted Off Round 6

13. “Scotland won't fall. And neither will we.” ~ Francis (1x18) Voted Off Round 2

14. “When are you going to realize that I love you, and I'll do anything for you?” ~ Francis (1x19) Voted Off Round 9

15. “Come back to me. Live through this battle. And don't let England cost me you.” ~ Mary (1x19) Voted Off Round 8

16. “Francis you came back to me. You came back.” ~ Mary (1x21) Voted Off Round 7

17. “I thought about you every night. I thought I'd never get to tell you again…I love you.” ~ Francis (1x21)