View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 02:10 PM
Cereal Killer
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing in the rain (View Post)
You have put in the work though, so even if you haven't specifically planned for it, you should be eligible for those kinds of opportunities. Well good luck with any future ones that might come up, and hopefully the people in charge will make smarter choices then xD
Thank you, I really appreciate this. I’m already applying for the next one, maybe I’ll get lucky this time. xD And I hope so too.

Quote:
Wow, sounds like it was a vacation really well-spent! This kind of weather definitely requires cooling mechanisms, and swimming is definitely a fun choice for that That's great you got to meet up with a friend and attend those great shows.
It was, it also included a bicycle trip with my sisters, their kids, my brother-in-law and dad. And swimming is definitely done for this summer, it’s been chillier than usual this August.

Quote:
Hope the first couple of days back weren't too bad And hope you did too!
They were rough but fortunately it got better. Thanks I did! And now it’s almost another weekend, hope you have a great one!

Like I mentioned in another thread, I’m actually traveling to Stockholm with my sister and brother-in-law this weekend, we’re seeing a football match (Atletico de Madrid vs. Juventus if those names say anything to you xD) on Saturday. I’m super excited.

Also got to mention that I finally went to see some movies. First I saw The Lion King. I adore the original and even though I didn’t really have any exceptations about the remake, I was wondering because I had read one review about the animals being too emotionless. Well, all the ”worries” were in vain. The movie was gorgeous, utterly gorgeous. Especially Mufasa and Simba (both young and adult). I kept listening to the soundtrack (the original, Finnish one though ) for days after it.

I was also surprised to see that Avengers: Endgame was actually still in theaters so I quickly went to see it too. Man, I just love a gigantic adventure movie with a limitless budget. But really, it was a worthy end to the saga. Even though I’ve only seen like 2 Iron Man movies and 2 Avengers movies before. But I was thoroughly impressed.

I also found out that the live action version of Aladdin is also still in theaters in here, I’m trying to catch it next week although my schedule is really tight. But The Beauty And The Beast, The Lion King and Aladdin are my all time favorite Disney movies so I gotta see the remakes of them all.