View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 08:51 AM
dancing in the rain
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (View Post)
Thanks. I’m the one to blame for poor career planning or the lack of it. And those are good points you make and I honestly do not get why they don’t take those into consideration in general. With this latest position I later found out who got it and it makes sense why I didn’t get it. With that person’s qualifications the people making the choice just could not choose me over them. So it was bad luck that someone like them just happened to apply at the same time. All this shows that I just need to start working on better formal qualifications and/or different kinds of experience. At the current state I am never going anywhere.

Aw, I appreciate that, thank you.
You have put in the work though, so even if you haven't specifically planned for it, you should be eligible for those kinds of opportunities. Well good luck with any future ones that might come up, and hopefully the people in charge will make smarter choices then xD

Quote:
I actually am just finishing my 4-week summer holiday, it’s back to work for me tomorrow. xD I had a good time, for example I swam for the first, second and third time this year on Wednesday and Thursday. It was probably also the last time since the few days of a heat wave seem to be over fortunately. xD The swimming and spending two days at a music festival in a really hot and sunny weather also gave me the best tan I’ve had in years. xD I saw The Offspring and 30 Seconds To Mars plus a couple of really awesome domestic bands and got to spend time with a friend of mine I hadn’t seen in a long time so it was a great weekend.
Wow, sounds like it was a vacation really well-spent! This kind of weather definitely requires cooling mechanisms, and swimming is definitely a fun choice for that That's great you got to meet up with a friend and attend those great shows.

Quote:
Now I really need to go to bed even though I am going to work at the latest possible hour which is 10 am. xD I hope you have a great upcoming week!
Hope the first couple of days back weren't too bad And hope you did too!

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray