View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 12:01 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

OMG YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Why do we have to wait this long for this ep to happen?

For a while I thought June was gonna be raped again. But yes, I was actually clapping when she repeatedly stabbed (with a FRICKING ballpen) the Commander. And then eventually clobbered him to his death. Also wow, how many deaths happen in that place? The Marthas seem to know what to do with the dead body which is pretty impressive. But what happens when that Commander goes missing? Or is it kind of taboo that they go that place so Commanders can't be held responsible for anything that happens there? That was also the same place where Moira stabbed another Commander in S1 right?

Thank goodness the Waterfords are not in tune with geography. But while I love that Fred is captured (I was beaming when they were reading him his charges), I want Serena captured as well. Does she go home free because she gave up her husband? She still had a big role to play in this system and I want her captured too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleBelle (View Post)
June completely shocked me
It's all the pent up emotions. She represses them because she gets in trouble if she disobeys so by the time these emotions are out, it's unstoppable.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨