View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 11:48 PM
JoJoF92
Fan Forum Star

I think Jules is still clinging to her old ways with all the meaningless one night stands with strangers, and she just had to get away with the sht Nate is playing. and she didn't want Rue involved bc she wants her to stay away from drugs of course, and also Rue's looking for an exclusive relationship which is brand new for Jules. so I thought that she really wanted to get away from all this pressure and while it was all wrong she kept thinking about Rue, and that's why that hallucination was so meaningful. she doesn't want to do this anymore and this made her realize that. she only wants to be with Rue but this discovery was very important. she needs someone she can talk to, who understands her and comforts her and will hold her close no matter what.

about Nate being in the hallucination, I think she's still struggling with her identity and sexuality but by the end she just wanted to kill him for making her feel like sht and fooling her and for using her. and it was all kinds of messy bc of the effects of the drugs