View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 12:24 AM
JoJoF92
Fan Forum Star

this ep hurt so MUCH ngl

Rue and Lexi playing detectives gave me life, that's for sure! well, Rue was right about most things except Jules isn't into Nate she's being blackmailed but I'm still waiting for Jules to tell her that or when the hell is she gonna find out?? not much options left since the finale is next week..

Rue being so depressed was so heartbreaking it's crazy how much harm it can cause to your body to not pee for like a day..I hope she'll be okay still kudos to her for resisting drugs!! I mean, it must have been so hard but she did it! so proud of her progress!

I really wish Fez hadn't confronted Nate it only made things worse..now he's coming after him as well...this really isn't gonna end well either way, like Rue said..

also I was so nervous when Rue was at Fez's and that druglord was there again ughh if he had found her there again, omg..

now, the worst stuff for me...Jules doing all that sht ugh, I know she has so much going on but why did she have to do that?? she legit cheated on Rue, it's so not fair I love her but this is just so messed up..if Rue found out..I don't even wanna imagine.
the ending was bittersweet since Jules was clearly feeling guilty for the right reasons and imagining Rue there. tbh since she told the girl she reminded her of Rue it's probably the only reason she made out with her (plus she was high) but it's still so messed up and wrong

it's hard to understand really. all I can think of to come to terms with it is that she hasn't actually been in a committed relationship before and this is completely new territory for her and it's scary. there's this destructive tendency that you wanna push away all the good in your life but it has to stop once and she has to go back to Rue and I think she's realized that now.