View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 12:44 PM
airali_glo
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Probably they didn't get a "yes" from anyone... Actually as I recall the only person who was always and "for real" willing to return to GG was, Kelly Chace has a new show coming on Amazon, he also says he is open to a revival but not like he wanted it so much I guess it always felt like figurative speech . Ed talked a bit softer in the recent fan events he's attended too but he didn't suggest he would return, his show will have a 3rd season I am guessing, just had 2nd Leighton's show will have a second season as well as Penn's Blake is pregnant with the third
Well about their not having time, it's still up tosee when it's filmed. It's not even written yet, it may take a year before they even get to think at the casting. Also the filming could be scheduled during summer or, if they manage to have some of the originals, they could arrange a schedule that works with those who decided to appear. I can't see them doing more than a scene or two in the pilot, though

I admit I've never followed really GG actors after the show ended. I did it for a while with Blake and I saw a bunch of her movies or take a listen do Leighton first songs, but nothing more.