View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 01:47 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

All the school stuff was far more interesting to me than the stuff with the Dryad and Alaric. That storyline felt a bit filler.

Landon trying to be supernatural was pretty hilarious. Pathetic actually lol. I like that the lie detector proved he wasn't lying and he doesn't remember taking the knife. I am on his side and don't really understand why Hope wants to keep pushing him away. His apology was sweet. I was glad when they made up at the end but I think the kiss was a bit.. strange. IDK, it didnt really fit for me personally but I guess as a goodbye I was okay with it.

Lizzie is just too much. I can see why I was so annoyed with her in these early episodes and something about her hair looks so fake, it's weird. Her "I have a lot of secs" comment was really funny though. Her thirsting after Raf was sad, like can't she take a hint?

Jed is such a freaking jerk, poor Raf. Glad he was able to get on the council. Him trying hard to get Landon to stay was really sweet of him.

I can see why they decided to evict Landon, he was seemingly a human and it was dangerous for him to be there, not to mention that its not a school for the humans. But at the same time, it was kind of harsh evicting him when he has no family and nowhere else to go. Good for Josie sticking to her guns and not just doing what Raf wanted because she liked him.

I like Penelope's spunk and her looking out for Josie. What she said to Lizzie was right but she didnt have to be so harsh. I felt bad for Lizzie.

I felt for Raf too and I can see why he caved to Lizzie's advances... she was planning to vote for what he wanted, and no one else did. They were both upset in that moment and I thought it was a great scene.

This episode was pretty strong. Not my absolute favorite but i think it was better than the last few.